Any person, establishment or governmental agency regularly engaged in the offering of educational services is a covered entity under the local ordinance. These include public or private schools, colleges, universities, and trade schools.

If a person has been discriminated against or harassed in this because of their religion, sex, disability, race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, place of birth or age they should consider filing a complaint. If a child has been discriminated against in school, the parent or guardian may file the complaint on their behalf.